- Street: 129 Main Street East
- City: Hawkesbury
- Province/State: Ontario
- Country: Canada
- Postal Code/Zip: K6A 1A2
- Listed: January 25, 2013 2:58 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
|REFERENCE NUMBER|| 6692
|ENGINE S.M.O.H.||TIME X ( ALSO AVAILABLE WITH 2 “0″ TIME ENGINES)
|PROPELLER S.P.O.H.||200 SPOH in 2005, 2800 Hour TBO or Due May 2011 ( 22D30-303 )
|AVIONICS||King/Bendix 90 VHF
Apollo 820 GPS
|EQUIPMENT||Bristol 7850 Floats – Tight
NO REASONABLE OFFER AND/OR TRADE REFUSED.
Fuel burn is 22 u.s. gal per hour per engine.
Speed on floats in cruise is 150 mph.
Oil consumption varies with engines but most are 1 quart every 4 hours.
The books show takeoff distance as 2000 ft water run and 3200 ft to clear 50 foot obstacle at gross.
The distance can be reduced approximately 1/3 using short take off techniques and 11′ flaps.
Inspection Intervals are every 100 hours. Maintenance hours for us have averaged 40 hours for each 100 hours flown for commercial use.
Have all the records dating back 20 plus years…..
We ran with 1900 Lbs, 75 mile trips for legal loads… cockpit door installed. The cockpit entry is done through the top hatch in the cockpit
spar has 500 hrs left before an x-ray is needed
|REMARKS||No Damage History
Empty Weight 6385 Lbs
Gross Weight 8750 Lbs
Wing Spar Xray Due in 500 Hours
New Interior 2004
Eight Seats plus Pilot
Side Windows 2000
Main tanks are 63 Imp. Gals each and the nose tank is 67 Imp. Gals.
The rear tanks were removed ( by STC ) to reduce empty weight on the aircraft on floats . All AD’s were complied with up to the fall of
|EXTERIOR||SILVER WITH BLUE TRIM NEW 2002
|COMMENT||CDN 90K OR BEST OFFER|
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Popular Ads Today
- Beaver Amphibious Floats (4 views)
- 1952 Beech 18 3NM (4 views)
- Desktop Wire Model Aircraft Sculptures (3 views)
- P-40 Warhawk T-Shirt (3 views)
- 1978 Bell 206L1 Long Ranger (3 views)
- EDO 3430 (3 views)
- 1951 Beech D-18S (3 views)
- Rolls Royce Griffon 58 2000 HP excellent ex. RAF (2 views)
- David Clark M-1 Headset (2 views)
- Cessna Stow Flight Bag (2 views)