- Street: 25 Airport Road, Hangar 15
- City: Edmonton
- Province/State: Alberta
- Country: Canada
- Postal Code/Zip: T5G0W6
- Listed: January 30, 2013 12:17 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
1962 PIPER PA23-250 AZTEC
2451 TTSN, 1442 SMOH, 242 SPOH
Ideal aircraft for someone who needs a family load-hauler, or an economical multi-time builder
AVIONICS: KX170B Nav/Com, Narco Com 11A, Narco NAV 11, Narco ADF, ARNAV Loran, King KN 64 DME, Plper Altimatic autopilot (2-axis), Narco AT50A transponder, Narco AR-850 encoder
PAINT & INTERIOR: This aircraft still has the original paint and interior in good condition. Paint is lightly oxidized in some areas, interior has some wear in high use areas. Windows are clear.
Basic empty weight is 3072.6 lb. MTOW is 5200 lb. Fuel capacity is 840 lb.
Last annual inspection was carried out in August, 2007. A fresh annual is negotiable with sale.
Canadian logs are complete since import in 1974 at 1158 hours. The aircraft has no known damage history.
Asking CAN$48,500 (plus GST for Canadian sale).
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Popular Ads Today
- 2016 TangoGyro – Tango2 (5 views)
- CESSNA SUPER CARGOMASTER (4 views)
- 2007 Cessna 182T Skylane (4 views)
- Globe Swift (4 views)
- UTVA 66(V51) (4 views)
- Wheel Skis/ Cessna 180/185 (3 views)
- “New” Chinook Plus 2 – Amphib Gear (3 views)
- DCH3 Turbine Otter (3 views)
- 1962 PIPER PA23-250 AZTEC (3 views)
- Awesome Personal Jet! (2 views)