- Street: 25 Airport Road, Hangar 15
- City: Edmonton
- Province/State: Alberta
- Country: Canada
- Postal Code/Zip: T5G0W6
- Listed: January 30, 2013 12:23 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
1969 V35A-TC Turbo Bonanza Serial # D-8992 TSIO-520-DCDB
3370 Total time since new, 238 hours since major overhaul by Western Skyways with new Millennium cylinders , 238 hours since new 3 bladed propeller
AVIONICS:2 King KX 155 NavComms, King KT76 transponder, King KR85 ADF, DME, King KMA 24 audio panel, Apollo GPS55, PSA stereo intercom, Century III autopilot, Davtron 903 VOR indicator, Garmin 496 autopilot (yoke mount).
OTHER EQUIPMENT: Long range fuel with tip tanks (114 U.S. gal total), factory Turbo, factory on-board oxygen, Hoskins fuel computer, Cleveland wheels and brakes, Speed Slope windshield, Pamco standby vacuum, Electronics International EGT system, E-Z Heat engine heat pads, Tanis engine blanket, aircraft cover, Redline tow bar..
INTERIOR: Recent grey fabric and vinyl interior, with leather accents, new Alpha shoulder harness and belts.
EXTERIOR: White, red and black in good condition.
This aircraft was imported into Canada in 2006. Since import it has had extensive maintenance, including new wing bolts, overhauled gear motor and transmission, flap motor and actuators, new prop and mixture cables, new fuel solenoid and fuel pump, new engine temperature gauges. The aircraft has always been hangared and logbooks are complete. It had a gear-up landing 238 hours ago, and all repairs were carried out with factory new parts. All AD’s are in current compliance. This is a very nice , well equipped and well maintained aircraft
Asking CAN$139,900 + GST
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Popular Ads Today
- 1968 Piper Cherokee 6-300 (3 views)
- Piper Tri Pacer (3 views)
- 1957 Dehavilland Beaver (3 views)
- Cessna 177 Cardinal (3 views)
- 1968 Bellanca Citabria 7GCBC (3 views)
- 1948 Stinson 108-3 (2 views)
- 1954 DeHavilland DHC2 Beaver (2 views)
- Shelter Cove Alaska Fishing Lodge (2 views)
- 1976 Lake LA-4-200 Serial #768741 (2 views)
- 1999 SEAWIND 3000 (REF.:0065) (2 views)