- Street: 1016 Sabre Lane
- City: Gravenhurst
- Province/State: Ontario
- Country: Canada
- Postal Code/Zip: P1P1R1
- Listed: January 31, 2013 6:43 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
|1,310.8 TT hrs. Lycoming IO-360-A1B, L-15925-51A, TTSN 1,310.8 hrs. MT reversing propeller Model MTV-12-B-C-R(M) installed August 2004 TTSN 120.5 hrs., MT reversing prop governor P-480-10 installed August 2004 TTSN 120.5 hrs., empty weight 1,700.21 lbs., useful load with aux fuel 989.79 lbs.|
Features: Fresh annual November 2011, new paint and interior 3 years ago, bat wings, auxiliary fuel, Century 1 auto pilot with nav. 1 or 2 selection, individual eyebrow lighting, HSI with remote compass, Insight Stormscope, additional set of gear indicator lights, glare shield, new renegade style stream line heater cover, renegade control wheels, automatic bilge pump, cabin heater.
Avionics: Garmin GMA 340 audio panel – installed July 2008, Garmin GNS 430W GPS/Nav/Com installed July 2008, with HIS and remote compass, Ameri-King AK-350 encoder installed July 2008, Garmin GA-35 GPS antenna installed July 2008, Narco COM810 COMM transceiver, Garmin GPS 150XL, Narco ADF-841 ADF, Narco DME-890 DME, Narco AT-150 transponder.
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Popular Ads Today
- CURTISS OX-5 V-8 ENGINE EXCELLENT AND COMPLETE (9 views)
- 1968 Bellanca Citabria 7GCBC (6 views)
- P-51 Mustang Replica Fighter Escort Wings Kit (5 views)
- 2005 Found Bush Hawk XP (4 views)
- Coot Amphibian – Project (4 views)
- Wheel Skis/ Cessna 180/185 (4 views)
- GNOME MONOSOUPAPE ROTARY ENGINE INCOMPLETE (4 views)
- 1968 Piper Cherokee 6-300 (4 views)
- 1948 Stinson 108-3 (4 views)
- 1968 Cessna A185E Amphib Floats (4 views)