- Street: 25 Airport Road, Hangar 15
- City: Edmonton
- Province/State: Alberta
- Country: Canada
- Postal Code/Zip: T5G0W6
- Listed: January 29, 2013 11:54 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
7201.9 TTSN, FRESHLY OVERHAULED (0 SMOH) ENGINES L & R, 593/593 SPOH (2007)
AVIONICS: King KMA 20 Audio panel marker beacon
TKM MX 170C Nav/Com
King KX 125 Nav/Com
King KR 87 ADF
King KR 86 ADF
King KN 62 DME
Garmin GTX 327 Transponder
BF Goodrich WX 900 StormScope
Altimatic IIIC autopilot
King KCS 55 HSI / compass system
OTHER EQUIPMENT: Vortex generators, Shadin fuel flow analyzer, Electronics International Engine Monitor, full de-ice equipment (pneumatic boots, heated props, windshield hotplate).
PAINT: White with maroon, grey and red stripes, good condition (shiny with minor touch-ups, engine cowling nose bowls have some areas of fiberglass repair)
INTERIOR: Red diamond vinyl and fabric, red carpet, red vinyl seats with fabric facings (balck slipcovers), white headliner, red carpet, all in good clean condition.
Logbooks are complete since new, and the operating and maintenance records are detailed and complete. The aircraft has no damage history. It was operated in a Canadian CAR703 charter operation until November, 2008.
Asking US$115,000. GST is applicable to Canadian purchase.
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Popular Ads Today
- CHINOOK PLUS 2 (8 views)
- 1947 PIPER PA-12 X (REF.:0223) (6 views)
- 1959 Cessna 180B (5 views)
- Garmin GDU-620 Display Unit 14/28V (4 views)
- SkyCraft SD-1 Minisport (4 views)
- EDO 7170 Floats (4 views)
- 1948 Stinson 108-3 (4 views)
- 1974 Cessna 150M (4 views)
- CHINOOK PLUS 2 HKS 4 STROKE – 60 HP (4 views)
- 1964 CESSNA 172-210 HP (3 views)