- Street: 710 Peggy St.
- City: Magnolia
- Province/State: Arkansas
- Country: United States
- Postal Code/Zip: 71753
- Listed: April 13, 2013 9:55 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
In 1975 David Clark Company introduced the first headset specifically designed to provide hearing protection for pilots while also providing clear, isolated reception and crisp transmission at normal voice levels in a noisy aircraft. The following is the most complete line of noise attenuating aviation headsets available anywhere.
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Popular Ads Today
- P-51 Mustang Replica Fighter Escort Wings Kit (14 views)
- 2005 Found Bush Hawk XP (11 views)
- Cessna U206G (11 views)
- 1946 PIPER PA-12 (REF.:0224) (10 views)
- CAP 2000 Floats (10 views)
- Federal 2500 Hydraulic Wheel Skis (10 views)
- UTVA 66(V51) (10 views)
- 1968 Bellanca Citabria 7GCBC (9 views)
- CHINOOK PLUS 2 (8 views)
- Cessna 172-M / Floatplane (8 views)