- Street: 710 Peggy St.
- City: Magnolia
- Province/State: Arkansas
- Country: United States
- Postal Code/Zip: 71753
- Listed: April 13, 2013 9:55 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
The medium FlightLine flight bag is ideal for the pilot who has a lot to carry but doesn’t have a lot of space. This bag is highly padded and made of durable nylon and sturdy construction. 12 convenient pockets including 4 double-stitched zipper compartments. The main compartment measures 10″ tall x 12-1/2″ long & 6-3/4″ wide has a tough plastic removable bottom insert with one nylon/Velcro omni-adjustable dividing panel for ultimate customization.
The handle is made of one heavy-duty nylon strap, which is sewn into the bag and doubles as reinforcement as it wraps under the bag to the other side. Convenient double zippers are on all 3 large outer compartments. There is also a smaller single zipper pocket, which shares one end of the bag with a mesh pouch with elastic top to hold your belongings securely. A large side pocket, which will hold a handheld transceiver with room to spare, is secured with a Velcro fastening flap. 2 large 13″ x 10″ compartments on front and back are designed for charts, log books, pens, flight computer, etc. One of which has a handy mesh pocket on the outside for easy to find access to charts or other essentials. Handy adjustable removable nylon shoulder strap.
Incredible 3-year warranty. Destined to become one of your favorite pieces of flight gear.
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: AviatorsMarket
- Member Since: April 13, 2013
Other items listed by AviatorsMarket
- Aircraft Fuel Testing Cup
- David Clark M-1 Headset
- Deluxe VFR Compass Rose Plotter
- E6-B (Paper Composite Material)
- “I’d Rather Be Flying” Logo t-Shirt
Popular Ads Today
- P-51 Mustang Replica Fighter Escort Wings Kit (14 views)
- 2005 Found Bush Hawk XP (11 views)
- Cessna U206G (11 views)
- 1946 PIPER PA-12 (REF.:0224) (10 views)
- CAP 2000 Floats (10 views)
- Federal 2500 Hydraulic Wheel Skis (10 views)
- UTVA 66(V51) (10 views)
- 1968 Bellanca Citabria 7GCBC (9 views)
- CHINOOK PLUS 2 (8 views)
- Cessna 172-M / Floatplane (8 views)