- Street: 710 Peggy St.
- City: Magnolia
- Province/State: Arkansas
- Country: United States
- Postal Code/Zip: 71753
- Listed: April 13, 2013 9:55 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
The medium FlightLine flight bag is ideal for the pilot who has a lot to carry but doesn’t have a lot of space. This bag is highly padded and made of durable nylon and sturdy construction. 12 convenient pockets including 4 double-stitched zipper compartments. The main compartment measures 10″ tall x 12-1/2″ long & 6-3/4″ wide has a tough plastic removable bottom insert with one nylon/Velcro omni-adjustable dividing panel for ultimate customization.
The handle is made of one heavy-duty nylon strap, which is sewn into the bag and doubles as reinforcement as it wraps under the bag to the other side. Convenient double zippers are on all 3 large outer compartments. There is also a smaller single zipper pocket, which shares one end of the bag with a mesh pouch with elastic top to hold your belongings securely. A large side pocket, which will hold a handheld transceiver with room to spare, is secured with a Velcro fastening flap. 2 large 13″ x 10″ compartments on front and back are designed for charts, log books, pens, flight computer, etc. One of which has a handy mesh pocket on the outside for easy to find access to charts or other essentials. Handy adjustable removable nylon shoulder strap.
Incredible 3-year warranty. Destined to become one of your favorite pieces of flight gear.
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: AviatorsMarket
- Member Since: April 13, 2013
Other items listed by AviatorsMarket
- PA-1161T Pilot USA Headset /Mono/Stereo Headsets
- ASA Cargo Flight Bag
- 6″ Fuel Test with Screwdriver Tip
- PA-1151 Pilot USA Child Aviation Headset
- IFR or VFR Kneeboard
Popular Ads Today
- SkyCraft SD-1 Minisport (6 views)
- Non-Flying Van’s Aircraft RV (5 views)
- Desktop Wire Model Aircraft Sculptures (5 views)
- 2001 PIPER PA-11 (REF.:0228) (4 views)
- P-51 Mustang Replica Fighter Escort Wings Kit (4 views)
- Presidential Aviation – Private Jet Charter (3 views)
- GARMIN AERA 796 GPS DATABASE with GXM42 Weather Antenna (3 views)
- Beechcraft Sundowner (3 views)
- 1946 PIPER PA-12 (REF.:0224) (2 views)
- GARMIN AERA 796 GPS Americas/Europe Database (2 views)