- Street: 710 Peggy St.
- City: Magnolia
- Province/State: Arkansas
- Country: United States
- Postal Code/Zip: 71753
- Listed: April 13, 2013 9:55 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
The medium FlightLine flight bag is ideal for the pilot who has a lot to carry but doesn’t have a lot of space. This bag is highly padded and made of durable nylon and sturdy construction. 12 convenient pockets including 4 double-stitched zipper compartments. The main compartment measures 10″ tall x 12-1/2″ long & 6-3/4″ wide has a tough plastic removable bottom insert with one nylon/Velcro omni-adjustable dividing panel for ultimate customization.
The handle is made of one heavy-duty nylon strap, which is sewn into the bag and doubles as reinforcement as it wraps under the bag to the other side. Convenient double zippers are on all 3 large outer compartments. There is also a smaller single zipper pocket, which shares one end of the bag with a mesh pouch with elastic top to hold your belongings securely. A large side pocket, which will hold a handheld transceiver with room to spare, is secured with a Velcro fastening flap. 2 large 13″ x 10″ compartments on front and back are designed for charts, log books, pens, flight computer, etc. One of which has a handy mesh pocket on the outside for easy to find access to charts or other essentials. Handy adjustable removable nylon shoulder strap.
Incredible 3-year warranty. Destined to become one of your favorite pieces of flight gear.
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: AviatorsMarket
- Member Since: April 13, 2013
Other items listed by AviatorsMarket
- ASA iPad Kneeboard with Cover
- E6-B (Paper Composite Material)
- David Clark M-1 Headset
- PA-1161T Pilot USA Headset /Mono/Stereo Headsets
- Deluxe VFR Compass Rose Plotter
Popular Ads Today
- “New” Chinook Plus 2 – Amphib Gear (6 views)
- 2005 Found Bush Hawk XP (4 views)
- 1954 DeHavilland DHC2 Beaver (4 views)
- Lake LA-250 Serial #26 (3 views)
- EDO 7170 (3 views)
- 1977 Piper PA31T Cheyenne II (3 views)
- Hangars and Metal Buildings – Factory Liquidations (3 views)
- EDO 3430 (3 views)
- Garmin GNS 530W WAAS 8130 (3 views)
- 1973 CESSNA 172 M SKYHAWK (3 views)