- Street: 2 garland close
- City: cheshunt
- Province/State: Other
- Country: United Kingdom
- Postal Code/Zip: en88tr
- Listed: April 19, 2018 10:07 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Probably the best all in one made good condition comes with cradle
The Garmin GNS 430 is known as the “one box”. Because while many avionics components offer some of the capabilities of the GNS 430, it’s the integration of so many different capabilities into a single unit that makes the GNS 430 unique. It’s a COM/NAV/GPS with brilliant colour map graphics all rolled into one.
The GNS 430 continues in the Garmin tradition of easy operating software. Logic prevails to make sense of massive amounts of pilot specific data. And to access this information you merely need to master two concentric knobs and a series of function buttons. All backlit. All right where you’d want them.
The most striking thing about the GNS 430 is how easy it is to read and interpret. At the heart of the on screen data is a user cofigurable colour map. Of course you can monitor your flight plan using navigation chart graphics. But you can also enjoy the greatest in situational awareness with a highly detailed cartography database that shows airports, cities, political boundaries, highways, railroads, rivers, lakes and coastlines.
The GNS 430 is a box like no other. A single unit whose capabilities are far greater than the sum of its component parts.
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Popular Ads Today
- 1968 Piper Cherokee 6-300 (5 views)
- 1968 Bellanca Citabria 7GCBC (5 views)
- 1999 SEAWIND 3000 (REF.:0065) (4 views)
- 1948 Stinson 108-3 (3 views)
- Piper Tri Pacer (3 views)
- 1957 Dehavilland Beaver (3 views)
- Cessna 177 Cardinal (3 views)
- CAP 2000 Floats (3 views)
- Wheel Skis/ Cessna 180/185 (3 views)
- 1980 SA 315B LAMA (3 views)