- Street: 710 Peggy St.
- City: Magnolia
- Province/State: Arkansas
- Country: United States
- Postal Code/Zip: 71753
- Listed: April 13, 2013 9:56 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Recent scale changes to some NACO IFR Low Altitude Enroute charts have necessitated corresponding changes to the ASA Instrument Plotter (CP-IFR) which now accommodates both NACO and Jeppesen charts.
Made of Lexan. Features 12 scales to accommodate all instrument charts, including a conversion scale for Nautical and Statute miles; holding patterns depicted; and compass roses.
ASA’s instrument plotter features: 12 scales to accommodate all instrument charts, including a conversion scale for Nautical and Statute miles; holding patterns depicted for both Standard and Nonstandard entries; compass roses allowing quick course and bearing information; and professional layout enabling easy reading during enroute spot checks. Made of durable Lexan® resin so plotter won’t warp or break in extreme temperatures — guaranteed! Lifetime warranty.
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: AviatorsMarket
- Member Since: April 13, 2013
Other items listed by AviatorsMarket
- Metal E6-B
- PA-1151 Pilot USA Child Aviation Headset
- Rotating Azimuth Navigation Plotter
- Deluxe VFR Compass Rose Plotter
- Telex Echelon 20 Headset
Popular Ads Today
- Coot Amphibian – Project (4 views)
- 1977 Piper PA31T Cheyenne II (3 views)
- CESSNA CARAVAN AMPHIBIAN (3 views)
- 1948 Stinson 108-3 (3 views)
- Seawind 300 (3 views)
- CAP 2000 Floats (3 views)
- Cessna 172M (3 views)
- 1980 Cessna R172K XP Floatplane (3 views)
- 2005 Eurocopter AS350B3 (3 views)
- 1976 Cessna 185 (3 views)