- Street: 710 Peggy St.
- City: Magnolia
- Province/State: Arkansas
- Country: United States
- Postal Code/Zip: 71753
- Listed: April 13, 2013 9:56 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Recent scale changes to some NACO IFR Low Altitude Enroute charts have necessitated corresponding changes to the ASA Instrument Plotter (CP-IFR) which now accommodates both NACO and Jeppesen charts.
Made of Lexan. Features 12 scales to accommodate all instrument charts, including a conversion scale for Nautical and Statute miles; holding patterns depicted; and compass roses.
ASA’s instrument plotter features: 12 scales to accommodate all instrument charts, including a conversion scale for Nautical and Statute miles; holding patterns depicted for both Standard and Nonstandard entries; compass roses allowing quick course and bearing information; and professional layout enabling easy reading during enroute spot checks. Made of durable Lexan® resin so plotter won’t warp or break in extreme temperatures — guaranteed! Lifetime warranty.
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Popular Ads Today
- 1959 Cessna 180B (15 views)
- Coot Amphibian – Project (8 views)
- POWERFIN Propellers (6 views)
- CURTISS OX-5 V-8 ENGINE EXCELLENT AND COMPLETE (5 views)
- Desktop Wire Model Aircraft Sculptures (4 views)
- CURTISS OX-5 V-8 ENGINE EXCELLENT AND COMPLETE (4 views)
- Cessna 172-M / Floatplane (4 views)
- GARMIN GNS-530W WAAS GPS NAV/COM WITH TERRAIN,and Antenna (4 views)
- Garmin GNS 430W WAAS 14/28 volt (4 views)
- 1963 CESSNA 182-260 HP FLOATPLANE (3 views)