- Street: 60 Gillingham Drive, Suite 400
- City: Brampton
- Province/State: Ontario
- Country: Canada
- Postal Code/Zip: L6X0Z9
- Listed: July 28, 2016 2:35 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Are you looking for an advanced ultralight but don’t know what to purchase. Well… Look no further; the Chinook Plus 2 is one of the most capable ultralights on the market today. As the official Canadian Distributor for the Chinook Plus 2; we have a special short term offer – Purchase your Chinook Plus 2 this summer and we will build it, paint it, and help you register it all for $30,000 including the aircraft, the engine, and the paint! Why buy a used ultralight when you can buy new for the same price!
The Chinook Plus 2 is one of the most capable ultralights out there; bolstering specifications that the competitors only wished they had. This Kit is an ALL CANADIAN DESIGN! Here are the specifications:
Type: Tailwheel, Mono High Wing with full span flaperons (detachable)
Length: 17 ft.., 8 in.
Height: 5 ft., 10 in.
Wing Span: 32 ft.
Wing Area: 154.4 sq. ft.
Seats: 2 in tandem (cockpit size is 39 in. wide and 104 in. long)
Empty Weight: 406 lbs.
Gross Weight: 1050 lbs.
Useful Load: 644 lbs.
Fuel Capacity: up to 22 U.S. Gallons
Build time: average estimate 180 to 200 hours
Design Loan Factors: Plus 4G, Minus 2 G
VNE: 115 MPH
Top Level Speed: 95 mph
Cruise Speed: 70 mph
Power Off Stall Speed: 35 mph
Rate of Climb: 1200 fpm
Take Off Distance: approximately 200 ft.
Range: 400 statute miles (with two fuel tanks)
Service Ceiling: 12,000 ft
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Popular Ads Today
- SkyCraft SD-1 Minisport (5 views)
- Desktop Wire Model Aircraft Sculptures (5 views)
- Non-Flying Van’s Aircraft RV (4 views)
- 2001 PIPER PA-11 (REF.:0228) (4 views)
- P-51 Mustang Replica Fighter Escort Wings Kit (4 views)
- Presidential Aviation – Private Jet Charter (3 views)
- GARMIN AERA 796 GPS DATABASE with GXM42 Weather Antenna (3 views)
- Beechcraft Sundowner (3 views)
- 1946 PIPER PA-12 (REF.:0224) (2 views)
- GARMIN AERA 796 GPS Americas/Europe Database (2 views)