- Listed: April 16, 2013 6:50 am
Open Cockpit Sundays
|Your chance to play pilot!
Open Cockpit Sundays are when visitors are permitted to climb into the cockpits of up to 10 vintage aircraft which may include the WWII Republic P-47D Thunderbolt, the North American F-100A Super Sabre, the Lockheed F-104C Starfighter, several helicopters, and more! Open Cockpit Sundays are held inside the Museum’s three large, heated display hangars and a food vendor will be on site where visitors can purchase sandwiches, snacks and hot and cold drinks. Open Cockpit Sundays run from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., with the Museum and gift shop staying open until 5:00 p.m.Here’s the upcoming 2013 dates:June 16: Visitors will be permitted to climb into the cockpits of up to 10 vintage aircraft. Flight Sim Spot will be open extended hours 10:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
October 13: Visitors will be permitted to climb into the cockpits of up to 10 vintage aircraft. Flight Sim Spot will be open extended hours 10:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: Research
- Member Since: July 30, 2012
Other items listed by Research
- Teens-In-Flight helps kids soar
- EP adds staff safeguards to competition boost plan
- Park the plane in your garage
- F16 Crash in Oshkosh 2012
- HobbyFest 2013 Festival and Fundraiser
Popular Ads Today
- 1968 Piper Cherokee 6-300 (3 views)
- Piper Tri Pacer (3 views)
- 1957 Dehavilland Beaver (3 views)
- Cessna 177 Cardinal (3 views)
- 1968 Bellanca Citabria 7GCBC (3 views)
- 1948 Stinson 108-3 (2 views)
- 1954 DeHavilland DHC2 Beaver (2 views)
- Shelter Cove Alaska Fishing Lodge (2 views)
- 1976 Lake LA-4-200 Serial #768741 (2 views)
- 1999 SEAWIND 3000 (REF.:0065) (2 views)