- Listed: April 16, 2013 6:50 am
Open Cockpit Sundays
|Your chance to play pilot!
Open Cockpit Sundays are when visitors are permitted to climb into the cockpits of up to 10 vintage aircraft which may include the WWII Republic P-47D Thunderbolt, the North American F-100A Super Sabre, the Lockheed F-104C Starfighter, several helicopters, and more! Open Cockpit Sundays are held inside the Museum’s three large, heated display hangars and a food vendor will be on site where visitors can purchase sandwiches, snacks and hot and cold drinks. Open Cockpit Sundays run from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., with the Museum and gift shop staying open until 5:00 p.m.Here’s the upcoming 2013 dates:June 16: Visitors will be permitted to climb into the cockpits of up to 10 vintage aircraft. Flight Sim Spot will be open extended hours 10:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
October 13: Visitors will be permitted to climb into the cockpits of up to 10 vintage aircraft. Flight Sim Spot will be open extended hours 10:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: Research
- Member Since: July 30, 2012
Other items listed by Research
- Aircraft That Never Flew Part 2
- Welcome to AviatorClassifieds.com
- EP adds staff safeguards to competition boost plan
- Awesome Personal Jet!
- Teens-In-Flight helps kids soar
Popular Ads Today
- P-51 Mustang Replica Fighter Escort Wings Kit (7 views)
- 1948 Super Stinson 108-3 (6 views)
- MCCAULEY C/S PROP • FOR SALE (6 views)
- 1957 Cessna 180 (6 views)
- CHINOOK PLUS 2 HKS 4 STROKE – 60 HP (5 views)
- Shelter Cove Lodging | Incredibly Low Prices (2018) (5 views)
- 1974 Cessna A185F (5 views)
- SkyCraft SD-1 Minisport (4 views)
- HARMON ROCKET II (4 views)
- Ferry Pilot Services (4 views)