- Listed: April 16, 2013 6:50 am
Open Cockpit Sundays
|Your chance to play pilot!
Open Cockpit Sundays are when visitors are permitted to climb into the cockpits of up to 10 vintage aircraft which may include the WWII Republic P-47D Thunderbolt, the North American F-100A Super Sabre, the Lockheed F-104C Starfighter, several helicopters, and more! Open Cockpit Sundays are held inside the Museum’s three large, heated display hangars and a food vendor will be on site where visitors can purchase sandwiches, snacks and hot and cold drinks. Open Cockpit Sundays run from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., with the Museum and gift shop staying open until 5:00 p.m.Here’s the upcoming 2013 dates:June 16: Visitors will be permitted to climb into the cockpits of up to 10 vintage aircraft. Flight Sim Spot will be open extended hours 10:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
October 13: Visitors will be permitted to climb into the cockpits of up to 10 vintage aircraft. Flight Sim Spot will be open extended hours 10:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: Research
- Member Since: July 30, 2012
Other items listed by Research
- Awesome Personal Jet!
- F16 Crash in Oshkosh 2012
- Youngest pilot on round-the-world record flying mission, passes half-way mark
- Aircraft That Never Flew Part 2
- Aircraft Navigation Systems Can Be Hacked Using A Smartphone Application And Desktop
Popular Ads Today
- 1959 Cessna 180B (10 views)
- 1968 Piper Cherokee 6-300 (6 views)
- CURTISS OX-5 V-8 ENGINE EXCELLENT AND COMPLETE (5 views)
- Globe Swift (4 views)
- CURTISS OX-5 V-8 ENGINE EXCELLENT AND COMPLETE (4 views)
- 1976 Cessna A185F (4 views)
- 1999 SEAWIND 3000 (REF.:0065) (4 views)
- New Chinook Plus 2 from the Factory (4 views)
- “New” Chinook Plus 2 – Amphib Gear (4 views)
- 1957 Cessna 180 (4 views)