- Street: 710 Peggy St.
- City: Magnolia
- Province/State: Arkansas
- Country: United States
- Postal Code/Zip: 71753
- Listed: April 13, 2013 9:56 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
The finest, most versatile logbooks for aviators. ASA’s logbooks have been “The Standard” of the industry for over 30 years and comply with the FAA’s recordkeeping requirements. With so many options, there is a logbook that’s right for every pilot. Versatile, easy-to-use and flexible enough to fit any pilot’s needs—student or ATP.
ASA’s popular Pilot Master Log (SP-6) is now formatted to comply with the standards for all international flyers. In addition to FAA recordkeeping regulations, this “universal” logbook complies with ICAO, JAA, CAA, and CASA recordkeeping requirements pertaining to pilots — including JAR-CFL 1.080.
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: AviatorsMarket
- Member Since: April 13, 2013
Other items listed by AviatorsMarket
- ASA iPad Kneeboard with Cover
- ASA Cargo Flight Bag
- “I’d Rather Be Flying” Logo t-Shirt
- David Clark M-1 Headset
- Rotating Azimuth Navigation Plotter
Popular Ads Today
- 1959 Cessna 180B (15 views)
- Coot Amphibian – Project (8 views)
- POWERFIN Propellers (6 views)
- CURTISS OX-5 V-8 ENGINE EXCELLENT AND COMPLETE (5 views)
- GARMIN GNS-530W WAAS GPS NAV/COM WITH TERRAIN,and Antenna (5 views)
- Desktop Wire Model Aircraft Sculptures (4 views)
- CURTISS OX-5 V-8 ENGINE EXCELLENT AND COMPLETE (4 views)
- Cessna 172-M / Floatplane (4 views)
- Garmin GNS 430W WAAS 14/28 volt (4 views)
- 1963 CESSNA 182-260 HP FLOATPLANE (3 views)