- Street: 710 Peggy St.
- City: Magnolia
- Province/State: Arkansas
- Country: United States
- Postal Code/Zip: 71753
- Listed: April 13, 2013 9:56 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
The finest, most versatile logbooks for aviators. ASA’s logbooks have been “The Standard” of the industry for over 30 years and comply with the FAA’s recordkeeping requirements. With so many options, there is a logbook that’s right for every pilot. Versatile, easy-to-use and flexible enough to fit any pilot’s needs—student or ATP.
ASA’s popular Pilot Master Log (SP-6) is now formatted to comply with the standards for all international flyers. In addition to FAA recordkeeping regulations, this “universal” logbook complies with ICAO, JAA, CAA, and CASA recordkeeping requirements pertaining to pilots — including JAR-CFL 1.080.
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: AviatorsMarket
- Member Since: April 13, 2013
Other items listed by AviatorsMarket
- PA-1161T Pilot USA Headset /Mono/Stereo Headsets
- PA-1171T Pilot USA Headset/Passive NRR 24 DB
- ASA iPad Kneeboard with Cover
- IFR or VFR Kneeboard
- Telex Echelon 20 Headset
Popular Ads Today
- STRATUS PRX V2 ADS-B RECEIVER & KING KMA-20 AUDIO PANEL W/3 LMB (13 views)
- CURTISS OX-5 V-8 ENGINE EXCELLENT AND COMPLETE (8 views)
- 1968 Bellanca Citabria 7GCBC (7 views)
- 1999 SEAWIND 3000 (REF.:0065) (6 views)
- 1948 Super Stinson 108-3 (5 views)
- Beaver RX 550 (5 views)
- CAP 2000 Floats (5 views)
- Coot Amphibian – Project (5 views)
- P-51 Mustang Replica Fighter Escort Wings Kit (5 views)
- 1957 DHC-2 Beaver Floatplane (4 views)