- Street: 710 Peggy St.
- City: Magnolia
- Province/State: Arkansas
- Country: United States
- Postal Code/Zip: 71753
- Listed: April 13, 2013 9:56 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
The finest, most versatile logbooks for aviators. ASA’s logbooks have been “The Standard” of the industry for over 30 years and comply with the FAA’s recordkeeping requirements. With so many options, there is a logbook that’s right for every pilot. Versatile, easy-to-use and flexible enough to fit any pilot’s needs—student or ATP.
ASA’s popular Pilot Master Log (SP-6) is now formatted to comply with the standards for all international flyers. In addition to FAA recordkeeping regulations, this “universal” logbook complies with ICAO, JAA, CAA, and CASA recordkeeping requirements pertaining to pilots — including JAR-CFL 1.080.
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: AviatorsMarket
- Member Since: April 13, 2013
Other items listed by AviatorsMarket
- 6″ Fuel Test with Screwdriver Tip
- Rotating Azimuth Navigation Plotter
- Deluxe VFR Compass Rose Plotter
- Aircraft Fuel Testing Cup
- “I’d Rather Be Flying” Logo t-Shirt
Popular Ads Today
- 1968 Piper Cherokee 6-300 (5 views)
- 1968 Bellanca Citabria 7GCBC (5 views)
- 1999 SEAWIND 3000 (REF.:0065) (4 views)
- 1948 Stinson 108-3 (3 views)
- Piper Tri Pacer (3 views)
- 1957 Dehavilland Beaver (3 views)
- Cessna 177 Cardinal (3 views)
- CAP 2000 Floats (3 views)
- Wheel Skis/ Cessna 180/185 (3 views)
- 1980 SA 315B LAMA (3 views)