The Italian Air Force has confirmed it will be attending this summer’s Royal International Air Tattoo at RAF Fairford in the Cotswolds.
The world’s only airworthy Canberra PR9 (XH134) has been added to RNAS Yeovilton International Air Day’s 2014 line-up.
At least three more nations are in the pipeline to potentially become customers for Grob Aircraft's G120TP turboprop trainer, the company says.
In a final report released on October 23, UK AAIB investigators were puzzled by the pilot's reaction—or rather the lack of it—after he acknowledged low fuel war...
By DAVID NIXON When you find yourself going out of town, you usually ask a neighbor to keep an eye on things around your house. But when you have an airport to ...
With an expanded concept and more than 630 exhibitors, AERO 2015 in Friedrichshafen, Germany is set to maintain its position as the largest trade show for gener...
Aequs and Magellan Aerospace Partner to Expand Processing Plant in India, Receives Airbus Approval for TSA Line
[Avionics Today 09-24-2014] Aerospace Processing India (API), a joint venture of Aequs and Magellan Aerospace, announced plans for an expansion to their plant i...
Popular Ads Today
- P-51 Mustang Replica Fighter Escort Wings Kit (9 views)
- Garmin GTN750 touch screen GPS/NAV/COM (6 views)
- Garmin GNC 420W (6 views)
- AIRCRAFT SALES AND LEASING PROJECT/PARTNER NEEDED (5 views)
- GARMIN GNS 430 (5 views)
- Garmin GMX200 Complete (5 views)
- 1968 Piper Cherokee 6-300 (5 views)
- Garmin GNS 530W WAAS 8130 (5 views)
- 1961 Stits Playboy (5 views)
- Garmin GNS 530W TAWS (5 views)